Rules! We don't need no stinkin' rules! We wish it were that simple. Unfortunately, we have to have a few rules in order to minimize entropy.
1) We believe in personal liberty to do whatever you want as long as it doesn't hurt or damage another person or their property.
2) Please remember to be respectful to others even if you disagree with them. Everyone has a right to believe differently than you do; even if their logic seems asinine.
3) If you simply cannot tolerate another person, avoid them. If this is ineffective, contact the Board Moderators or .
4) After registering with our Message Board, you will need to be approved by our . You will receive an email once your membership has been approved. We'll get to your approval as fast as we can. Membership approval should take no more than 24 hours.
5) Your first two post on our Message Board will need to be approved by our Board Moderators or .
6) We will not censor any language as long as it is not hurtful or abusive.
7) Our Message Board is not a place to sell or promote your stuff!
8) No spamming the Message Board. This means don't keep posting the same message repeatedly and/or across many forums.
9) No law breaking. This applies to your local and federal laws.
10) Anyone found to be violating these rules will get a warning. After three warnings your account will be suspended. After a probation period, your account may be reactivated if problems have been resolved. If things get bad enough, we will delete your account, and ban your email address and IP address.